We are looking to add two new chairs to our Melshire Home Owner’s Association Roster.
Would you consider one of the following?
New Position: Social Chair
Volunteer Job Description: Promote Upcoming Events and Organize Activities
- Make sure all activities are on the yearly calendar.
- Present a recap for previous events and announcements for upcoming events for newsletter.
- Post reminders via email or on webpage for activities.
- Make sure volunteers are signed up for needs of each event.
- Evaluate events and suggest changes
Notes: You do not have to attend all events, but your efforts in coordinating them is greatly needed by our current board. Your key is to engage volunteers to help and make sure everyone knows what is going on for the HOA.
New Position: Membership Chair
Volunteer Job Description: Welcome new members and Encourage Non-Members
- Make sure people new to the community are welcomed.
- Engage people who have yet to join with letters, visits, etc.
- Create new ways to encourage participation in HOA membership.
- Coordinate with Treasurer to keep up with Members.
Note: You do not have to personally welcome each person. You may enlist volunteers and neighbors to greet newcomer.