Please make check payable to ’Melshire Estates HOA” and mail to:
Shelley Lurie – MEHOA Treasurer
5923 Meletio Ln
Dallas, TX 75230
Your membership dollars go to support the following neighborhood projects:
- Crime Watch Program & Volunteers In Patrol (VIP)
- Neighborhood news on quarterly basis ( Melshire Matters )
- Neighborhood events like the Spring Fling, 4th of July picnic and the Halloween Party
- Maintaining our neighborhood Directory.
- Melshire Estates website including processing payments, publicizing events, helping find lost pets, crime alerts, etc.
Over 65 = $25.00 Silver Level = $50.00 Gold Level = $75.00 Platinum Level = $_____
Please print out this page and return it with your payment:
Your name, cell phone (or emergency contact information) and email address are critical to the success of the Crime Watch and VIP Programs.
Enter all names and phone numbers that should be listed as a contact:
Your information will only be shared with the HOA Board of Directors, your block captain & the Crime Watch Program ( including the VIP program)
If you would not like to be included in the online directory (visible only to our membership) Please indicate by initialing here:________.
Home Phone: ___________________________
# of Kids (living @ home) _____________
Anyone in the household disabled? Y / N If yes, please list name and any special information you think our Crime Watch or VIP should be aware of:
Pets (number of pets, type of pet, and names) __________________________________________________________
Year moved to Melshire: ______
Please let us know how to contact you in case of an emergency!
Cell Phone / Emergency Contact_________________________________________
I am interested in volunteering for :
- __ Block Captain
- __ Crime Watch Program
- __ Volunteers in Patrol (VIP) Program
- ___Melshire Matters Quarterly Newsletter :
- __ Finding advertisers
- __ Writing articles
- __ Advertising in
- __ Melshire Website Neighborhood events
- __ July 4th
- __ Halloween
- __ Spring Fling
- __ Block Party
- __ National Night Out
- __ Serving on HOA board
- __ Traffic/Zoning